Almost time for the birth of your baby?
You may be asking, “What do I pack in my hospital bag?”. Look no further!
This list is for those of you wanting to pack the bare minimum for your upcoming delivery. This is a no-frill hospital bag list.
This is for those of you who want to fit everything into a backpack or small duffel bag.
1. Going home outfit for you (elastic waist pants, relaxed fit top, socks, and a bra.)
2. Toiletry bag (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, chapstick, deodorant.)
3. Going home outfit for baby
5. Small throw blanket
6. Phone charger
7. Bluetooth speaker
8. Paperwork folder (hospital, insurance, ID, blank check for birth certificate)
9. Gallon Ziplock bag with snacks
10. Change of clothes for partner
You may notice no diapers, onesies, underwear/pads, labor clothes, water bottle, pump, etc. That’s because you can find all of these at the hospital. Again, you are free to pack your own if you’d like, but if you’re a bit minimalist like me, you can definitely hold off.
We’re all about simplicity. This list keeps you from stressing about packing your bag and allows you to better focus on your own needs in early labor and spend time connecting with your partner.
What did you love having in your hospital bag?