If breastfeeding is the route you choose to take to feed your baby, professional support is crucial in helping you navigate this sometimes challenging, but rewarding journey. Have our highly qualified International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) provide you with the support you need. Whether you’re interested in a prenatal consultation to discuss your specific goals, need help with your baby’s latch, would like an expert to observe a feeding, or are interested in pumping as you prepare to return to work, your IBCLC will provide you with compassionate and knowledgable guidance. Our visits are done in the comfort of your own home and will provide you with the high quality care you and your baby deserve.
Visits can include:
-Observation of a feeding with pre- and post-feed weights taken to determine the volume of milk transferred.
– Evaluation of mother’s breasts and infant’s oral anatomy
– An individualized care plan for the mother
– Investigation into low milk supply
– Assistance with flat or inverted nipples
– Assistance with pumping and/or preparing to return to work while maintaining a healthy breastfeeding relationship.