Private Class | $350
Our private class is perfect for those who want to take a childbirth class but find it difficult to commit to a scheduled group class or for those who would just prefer one-on-one time with our educator. We want to make sure you have the opportunity to take the class you want, when you want it, in the comfort of your own home. The private series includes 4 hours of instruction in 1 class.
Schedule this intensive class on the day that works best for you. You’ll have the ability to work with your instructor to customize the curriculum to ensure the topics that are most important to you are covered.
The curriculum for the private class is the same curriculum as the group class. You won’t miss out on any information!
No BS Online Class | $220
Does the thought of needing to put on pants to head to a birth class freak you out?
Don’t fret, my dear.
The best online childbirth class is here.
You’re a professional #momtobe and you don’t have time to travel to and sit in a group birth class after work. Join us online for a comprehensive curriculum that gives you the nitty gritty details about your upcoming birth, no added bullsh*t. We’ll video conference in with a few other couples for five hours over two sessions. And then -BAM- you’re done. Check that off your to-do list you bad*ss #bosslady.
– February 18 & 25, 2019 | 6:30-9:00 pm
– April 9 & 16, 2019 | 6:30-9:00 pm
– June 17 & 24, 2019 | 6:30-9:00 pm
Times are always Eastern Standard Time.
ALL CURRICULA INCLUDES:
- Stages of labor and how to navigate through each one
- Labor positions & coping techniques
- Emotions of pregnancy and labor
- Information on possible complications
- Role of the partner in labor
- Doula support for labor and postpartum period
- Types of birth
- Knowing when to go to the hospital/call care provider
- Knowledge of commonly used medical procedures during pregnancy, labor, & birth
- Nutrition and exercise
- Newborn procedures and care
- Infant feeding
- Postpartum care (physical & emotional)
- Other related information and resources